During the first 24 Hours:
1. Do no allow lashes to get wet.
2. Avoid steam – no spas, saunas or cooking in a steamy kitchen. Steam will stop the adhesive from bonding.
3. Do not swim.
4. Do not rub eyes or lashes when washing face.
5. Do not pull on extensions, as you are likely to pull out your own natural lashes.
1. Do not rub lashes before or after lash extension application, this may cause irritation.
2. Do not try to remove or cut extensions on your own.
3. Do not use lash curlers.
4. Avoid products containing GLYCOL.
5. Brush lashes daily morning and night with brush provided.